Every self respecting vegan has a smoothie recipe they love.
This one is mine.
Don’t giving me the side eye about the blueberry and chocolate combination, trust me…it’s a winner.
At my house we combine these two flavours in a Blue-chocolate French toast recipe, that is frankly, legendary.
If you want the French Toast recipe, you’ll need to email me with a few…pretty pleases.
Blue Chocolate Smoothie
Delicious combination of blueberry, chocolate and greens.
- 1 1/2 Cup Nut Milk (oat, almond, soy, cashew) Use your favourite nut milk
- 2 large handfuls Greens (spinach, kale, romaine lettuce etc) Choose Romaine or spinach for the mildest taste
- 2 Tbsp Cocoa Powder Get the best quality possible
- 1 Tbsp Maple Syrup or 2-3 Dates
- 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Get the best you can buy
- 2 Cups Frozen Blueberries
Add the ingredients to your high speed blender in the order they are listed.
Frozen fruit on top.
Blend until smooth.
Taste and adjust seasonings.